Sunday 3 February 2019

Wake Up!

Hi Folks! How are you?

I had been feeling under the weather and didn't have a courage to look up the sun. One day I graduated from college, the next day I got braces on my teeth, and the next day the person I loved the most passed away. It's like, "WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, BEACH!" ups

Then of course, came the quarter life crisis when everyone always one step ahead of you. But, I had seen some love. Thank you for everyone who has been so kind to me :""")

I am currently reading a book named Filosofi Teras by Henry Manampiring. He says to focus on things you can control. After college, you and your friends kinda drift apart. Whatever happen in their life, they're none of your business. They're not something you have control about. Instead, you can have control on your own life. Like how many shares would you like to own (hmm, 100 lot of UNVR would be nice. LOL!), your perspective on life, your skill and your creation are the ones you should focus about.

That's why this year, I am going to give myself some love. To let myself experience new journey, to start again the unfinished dream (ahem, seriously guuurl, when are you going to have that N3 certificate?), and to be a responsible earth citizen. I am going to create a useful product that earth citizen can take advantage from it. What kind of product, err I don't know deh. LOL.

I'm a good man with a good heart
Had a tough time, got a rough start
But I finally learn to let it go
Now I'm right here and I'm right now
And I'm open knowing somehow
That my shadow days are over now
~Shadow Days by John Mayer

Yup, I managed to reserve myself a ticket of John Mayer's concert. Will write about it in the next post. Bye!

Wake Up! is my mom's self-made jewelry collection that she created after having surgery in 2014. I thought, "Wah, it's so rare of her to give english name for her collection. LOL," XP

No comments:

Post a Comment