Saturday 28 September 2013

Mocca no konsaato

Music is one of the greatest art forms. It makes our emotion deeper and in some occassions brighten up our day. Talking about my fave local band, the answer is Mocca. Mocca is an indie band from Bandung with pop, jazz, swing, and ballad influence. The band of Arina, Toma, Indra, and Riko write their lyrics in mostly english which make them quite popular abroad too.

Senshu watashi to tomodachi wa konsaato o mimashita, mocca no konsaato da! Last week, my friends and I watched Mocca concert in Pusat Kebudayaan UGM due to international peace day concert held by International Relation fellows. Even though I was drowning in the ocean of people, the sensation of watching live band perfomance is incredible. Hahaha. Mocca performed fifteen songs, they were: You and me against the world, on the night like this, and rain will fall, my only one, butterfly in my tummy, I remember, imaginary girlfriend, the object of my affection, the best thing, hyper ballad, I will, and swing it bob. Yes, I wrote all the tracks’ names on my phone during the konsaato muahaha.

A glimpse of Arina in the middle of the crowd

I grow up listening to Mocca. My uncle had their first cassette (I repeat cassette! Furui desu nee~ jaman baheula bangeeet~) that I used to listen to it all day long when I was 9 or 10. Now I’m 20 and still listening to their music. Unfortunately, i don’t have any good pics on that day since my pocket camera isn’t designed for taking long-distance photos. But I do have some videos :D

Mocca no konsaato wa omoshirokatta ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment